[EM] October Update - from New Democracy

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Sat Oct 2 11:39:21 PDT 1999

Greetings,
This update from New Democracy contains the following:

     1) 13 Tips for Activists:
     2) Pure Democracy, Direct Democracy, and my Ten Levels of Government
     3) Humor - Technology for Country Folk:

Donald,
1) 13 Tips for Activists:

     The following forwarded list of 13 Tips was written by a `leftist' for
his fellow leftist, but we do not need to be a leftist in order to find
value for ourselves in what he has written.
     Most of these tips are of value for any activists of any movement.
Donald
- - - - - - - - - Forwarded Letter - - - - - - - - -