Peters, H. and P. Wakker (1987) Independence of Irrelevant Alternativesand Revealed Group Preferences (mimeo, Limburg Rijksuniversiteit)

Ken & Karla kbearman at isd.net
Tue Mar 2 23:07:25 PST 1999

Mr. Catchpole:

Peter P. Wakker's home page is at
http://cwis.kub.nl/~few5/center/staff/wakker/ .  The paper you're
looking for is listed in his "Papers before '98" page.  His full address
information (copied from his site) is:
     Peter Wakker
     Medical Decision Making Unit
     LUMC 1 K6-R
     P.O. Box 9600
     Leiden 2300 RC
     THE NETHERLANDS
     Phone:
     (+31) 71 - 526.45.74 (O)
     (+31) 71 - 526.45.70 (S)
     (+31) 71 - 526.67.50 (F)
     (+31) 71 - 532.39.81 (H, with answ. machine)
     e-mail: Wakker at MDM.MedFac.LeidenUniv.NL

This Internet thing can be fabulous!  ;-)

   --Ken Bearman, kbearman at isd.net
     Minneapolis MN

NB, FYI:  The New Mexico Senate passed an Instant Runoff bill (SJR12).

> From: David Catchpole <s349436 at student.uq.edu.au>
> To: election-methods-list at eskimo.com
> Subject: Peters, H. and P. Wakker (1987) Independence of Irrelevant
Alternativesand Revealed Group Preferences (mimeo, Limburg
Rijksuniversiteit)
> Date: Monday, March 01, 1999 7:22 PM
>
> Does anybody know any good sources of Dutch research? I've found a
> reference to this work in "Axioms of Cooperative Decision Making" by
Herve