[EM] Idiots and tyrants?

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 02:02:10 PDT 1999

The extremist extremists aren't the ones who are benefited by PR
systems, etc. Rather, it's the centrist parties, and I once got scoffed at
when I used the term "far centre" (even though I think it's legitimate).
We who are in polar parties are benefited by non-PR systems, which
generate a distinct Left/Right cleavage with little grey area.

It's interesting for people to make accusations without empirical evidence
to back them up. I love doing it myself...