[EM] Idiots and tyrants?

Wiseman, Julian julian.wiseman at csfb.com
Wed Jul 28 04:11:49 PDT 1999

An important point. Is the government there to govern, or to "represent
every area of society"? I don't agree with the extremists, and the freedom
of the press is there to ensure that they can be heard. Indeed, if "every
area of society" is to be represented, then surely there should be as many
seats as voters. That is direct democracy.