(P1) defined

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Dec 17 16:57:53 PST 1999

The question may well become one of asking whether the addition of clones
should help or harm their side. In the interests of participation, I
addition (removal) should not harm (help) the side. This is the basis
behind the "no splitting" rules I put up in the dim distant past. (Note,
Craig- they're not regularity, and they're certainly not
placed in a probabilistic formalism, so yes, you
can apply a deterministic approach to them).