[EM] message rejected

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Wed Dec 1 04:42:35 PST 1999

This is the eGroups.com service.

We're sorry, but your recent message was not accepted by the
moderator for posting to the group members.

If you have questions about this rejection, please contact the
group moderator at: canada-votes-owner at egroups.com

  [Have a nice day]

A copy of your message follows.

Greetings,

     Fear not, your message was not rejected.
     It was one of my messages that got rejected.
     But, no problem so far.
     I merely posted it another day and it went through.

     So, my point is that in the event one of your letters is rejected,
merely post it again, another time, maybe another day.
     This may work until the `Moderator-Lizard" is able to foul this ploy.

     In the meantime, this is a good time to quota Robert Gahan when he wrote:

     "But as far as this list is concerned, Chris, unless you have the
inclination, and the time, and the expertise to monitor the content of the
list, then you must leave it to each of us to individually decide what to
absorb and what to dismiss."

      Yes! Yes! Yes!  We should all agree that each of us individuals
should have the right to decide what to absorb and what to dismiss. (Is
this a new concept??)

Regard,
Donald,