[EM] Reply to David Catchpole

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Thu Aug 26 04:36:34 PDT 1999

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - August 25 1999, 9 pm
David Catchpole,

     Thank you for trying to find the numbers.
     If we can find the number of votes each of 21 winning candidates
received, then it is possible to determine the number of exhausted and
wasted votes.
     We already know the total number of voters.
     I would also like to know if the voters are required to make a certain
number of choices.

Thank you again,
Donald