UK - Lord Jenkin's Proposals (fwd)

Mike Ositoff ntk at netcom.com
Fri Sep 25 17:42:36 PDT 1998

Forwarded message:

I sent this reply to EM before I realized that the letter to
which it replies also went to ER, and so I didn't send a copy
to ER. Then I noticed that my record says that it was sent
to the individual sender rather than to the list, so I felt
that now I should send the copy also to EM. If 2 copies post
to EM, then I'll know that the 2nd copy there wasn't necessary,
and will avoid doing that next time.