My Vote

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 15:02:40 PDT 1998

Mr. Ossipoff wrote--

My ranking of standards is a truncated ranking.
Non-strategically-intended truncation. I just don't feel it's
important to list all the standards that don't seem especially
important to me.

1. Getting rid of the lesser-of-2-evils problem

2. A group consisting of more than half the voters should
   get their way.
----
D- I suggest the reverse---

1. A group consisting of more than half the voters should
   get their way (by using YES/NO votes).

2. Getting rid of the lesser-of-2-evils problem (by using Number votes).