What do you do when the system breaks down absolutly.

Charles Fiterman cef at geodesic.com
Thu Oct 22 08:39:51 PDT 1998

Its two weeks before election and the Republicans just stole my vote.
They did this with unfair ballot access rules that forced the Libertarian
party to gather more signatures than any party in America's history.
And since they control the election board even that is not enough.

Obviously I'm going to vote for Democrats.

But the social contract between us is now the contract between tyrant
and oppressed. This does not cover innocent bystanders. It is unethical
to shoot a Republican in a crowd because their blood might spatter and
damage someone's clothing. Also experts in revolution e.g. Lenin say
terrorism is poor tactics. But outside of tactics it is perfectly ethical
and even laudable to shoot Republicans. I can't imagine a moral argument
against it.

I'm not sure if its the best tactics to assure them on that. Maybe I
should let them worry. We don't assure Saddam Hussein that we wont use
nuclear weapons. From a point of view of good press maybe I should assure
them in a way that lets them worry.

Given the much reduced social contract the question is what is the best
tactics for screwing over Republicans? We have FPP and primaries. Since
I can't have a candidate I must have more freedom of action than someone
who is allowed in the system.

I have some ideas for a strategy that leans hard on the weaknesses of
the system.

I'm thinking of running in the next Republican primary as a Libertarian
brought over in chains. This could be done with humorous clothing and
that would bring the press. Having brought the press I could emphasize
that in addition to stealing my vote the Republicans stole Democratic
votes by invading their primaries and putting in a ringer for Governor.
So its fair and even laudable to steal Republican votes the same way.

The idea is not to win but to use humor to create chaos.

As an excluded person I have great freedom, campaign finance laws don't
apply to me since I'm not allowed to campaign. I can print any literature
I want and don't even have to sign it. I can print unsigned literature
claiming the Democrat has nigger blood and let people think the Republican
did it. Since I'm not allowed a candidate that becomes legal.