Voter Wishes, contd.

Mike Ositoff ntk at netcom.com
Thu Oct 1 17:56:21 PDT 1998

A requirement to never avoidably violate that 2nd principle
that I wrote in the previous message, the one involving the
expressed wishes of more than half the voters, amounts to GMC,
in its original version.

The fact that that version of GMC has been superseded doesn't
mean that it's discredited. The new version merely says that
the old version needn't be strictly applied in subcycles.
I've never felt that what happens in subcycles is as important,
and so I don't consider Beat Path GMC as really contradicting
ordinary GMC or the majority principle of the previous message.

More subsequently.

Mike