Schulze strictly meets strong 1st Choice Criterion

Blake Cretney bcretney at my-dejanews.com
Tue Nov 10 12:58:30 PST 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:24:44    Mike Ositoff wrote:

>Schule's method strictly meets the strong 1st Choice Criterion,
>because the way that VA methods can fail it involve subcycle
>fratricide, and Schulze's method isn't subject to subcycle
>fratricide.
>
>I must add, though, that, since that criterion, as I defined it,

It's becoming pretty clear that the 1st Choice Criterion will
never be defined.  Have you considered instead defining a
"retaliatory strategy" criterion?  I think that would be
definable and do what you're trying to do with 1CC.

---
Blake

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums