First Choice Criterion

Michael A. Schoenfield maschoen at execpc.com
Sun Nov 8 14:50:14 PST 1998

I want to express an apology to the members of this listserv. I have a few
buttons and welfare and what the system and reforms are doing to good people
happens to be a big button for me. As a professional campaign consultant I
know better than to get into a discussion regarding substantive issues.
Perhaps after having to listen to arguments for the last nine months has
finally gotten to me, and I reacted (something that I was not allowed to do
during the campaign). Somehow, I didn't listen to my own best advice.

Michael S.

Michael Schoenfield
Michael A. Schoenfield & Associates, Ltd.
2637 Mason Street
Madison, WI 53705-3709

(608) 238-6121 Voice
(608) 233-2507 Fax