sorry everyone

Kevin Toyne ktoyne at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed May 6 18:37:24 PDT 1998

sorry for this email, but i accidentally deleted my initial email from
the list and i cannot remember how to unsubscribe.  if you would be kind
enough to remove me from this list and the other related but less active
one, i would appreciate.

thank you very much to everyone for broadening my horizons tremendously.

--
" The honourable gentleman has at last reached that pitiable state of
mental hopelessness where he is in the condition, ... , of being able to

Kevin Toyne
Manitoba, Canada
ktoyne at mb.sympatico.ca

" My own capacity for accepting madness is now virtually unlimited -
after five years - and I may soon be ready for the ultimate - trying to
run this country - ... but after all this country is worth saving "
- Robert L. Stanfield, former Leader of the Progressive Conservative
Party of Canada, 1972

Visit my website at http://www.mts.net/~ktoyne

A NEW CANADA
Socially Progressive & Fiscally Conservative