And all this leads too . . .?

Curtiss Brown jcbrown at phoenix.net
Fri Jul 31 18:23:29 PDT 1998

Folks:

        It seems to me that there ought to be some sort of end to all this.
Some people get accused of not seeing the forest for the trees but this list
is discussing the holes in the bark of the upper branches.

        Maybe I was naive, but I subscribed to this list to get some ideas
on how to move the process in my little community from a winner-take-all,
racially devisive, issue pendulum swinging, voter discontentment generating
election method to something more glorious.

        Does anyone have any ideas on how this might be accomplished?

Curtiss Brown
jcbrown at phoenix.net
http://www.c-com.net/~jcbrown  or
http://www.phoenix.net/~islander/default.htm