Local Township Elections

Bill and Missy bimi at ccia.com
Fri Oct 31 20:43:22 PST 1997

I have a question that someone here may be able to help me with...Our twp
supervisor/secretary (she wears both hats) is running for supervisor again
this year.  The twp office is in her house (the front closed in porch).
Some folks for the opposition are complaining that she is campaigning from
the municipal building which is illegal.  She has done all her campaigning
outside of the "office" but within her home.  She had a sign posted outside
her home and they said that this was illegal because she was posting it in
front of the "municipal building".  Any opinions?

Missy