retirement p.s.

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Tue Jan 21 01:02:56 PST 1997

I forgot to mention another factor in my retirement from
political reform: My age. 51 years. Of course the longer you're
involved in an endevor, the more its negative aspects get to
you. A twit like Don is just a nuisance, but nuisances get more
intolerable when you've been around them for a long time.
Likewise discouragements, like the academic dishonesty on the
subject of voting systems, something which I believe our
list has been honored with the presence of.

Anyway, having put in a long time on these efforts, it seems
reasonable to retire. I've done my part. It's sort of like, when
we used to have the draft, when you've put in your 3 years in
the Army.

Mike