How to non-dictatorially generate a FAQ

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Thu Feb 20 18:13:07 PST 1997

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 Saari at aol.com wrote:
> I propose the list-owner DECLARE (by fiat) the rudiments of a voting system,
> as:

This list-owner isn't going to get very involved.

I propose that someone volunteers to write the first version of the FAQ.
Until then, we have nothing to vote about.

Is there anyone prepared to be the faq-owner (responsible for posting it
to this list on a regular basis)?  If not, then all the procedure in the
world isn't going to do a bit of good.  If there is more than one, then we
have something to vote about.

Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~robla