Multi-judge VRA CA case

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 22 12:43:31 PST 1996

DEMOREP1 at aol.com wrote:
>SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES Syllabus
>LOPEZ et al. v. MONTEREY COUNTY, CALIFORNIA, et al.
-snip-

I think this message's topic is more suited to the ER list.

I think it would be better to post brief summaries instead of long
forwards which require the reader to read a lot before s/he can
determine what the message is about and whether it's worth reading.

At least be kinder to the subscribers: include something at the
beginning which quickly explains what a long message is about, to
help them better manage their limited time.