methods proposed to sw Committee

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Sat May 25 22:07:22 PDT 1996

On Sat, 25 May 1996, Steve Eppley wrote:
> Rob opposed that group writing idea.  We don't need his okay, but we
> would need to have a critical mass of participants, I think.  As I
> recall, three of us (Kevin, Mike, and I) wanted to try it.  Anyone
> else want to try it?

I'm all for anything that produces results.  Groups don't write things;
individuals do.  Groups talk about writing things, but ultimately, someone
has to sit down and write the silly thing.  I will gladly replace the FAQ
that I put up with a democratically selected FAQ as soon as one gets
produced.

Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~robla