[EM] Mail Problems (fwd)

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Sat Mar 16 23:22:35 PST 1996

I'm going to be switching over our mailing list to listproc shortly.
Listproc is just another way of doing mailing lists.  It won't change the
addresss of the list, but it will change the commands to subscribe and
unsubscribe and such.  I'll explain this more when it happens.

Anyway, here is a message that explains this past week's goofiness on EM,
in case you tried to post.

Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~robla