Bruce's LO2E2 Objection

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Thu Jun 13 06:25:17 PDT 1996

In Bruce's example of a circular tie between A, B, & C, if Bruce
wants to claim that LO2E2 reguires that all 3 of the overlapping
majorities that he names should be able to simultaneously defeat
the candidate that each of them wants to defeat, then the burden
is on Bruce to demonstrate that LO2E2 requires that--because I
never said that.

But I recommend that Bruce not waste any time trying to demonstrate
that, because I've demonstrated Condorcet's method's compliance
with LO2E2 (in my posting entitled "Clarification of the Subcycle
Rule & Its Effect").

Mike