Let's Post Steve's Vote-Report to ER

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Wed Jul 31 02:59:35 PDT 1996

Yes that's true--it occurred to me after I wrote that, that
definitions would have to be included in the vote-report. When
I posted my draft, which didn't describe the results with anything
like the completeness that you did, I included some definitions.
So you could use some or all of those definitions, if you wish to.
Of course if you feel that other wordings would go over better
with ER, in some or all cases, then I have no objection with
that either.

The subject line of that EM posting of mine could be found
by searching for the pattern "draft". It was called something
like "A draft voting report", but I don't know the exact wording
of the subject line. Searching for the pattern "draft" should
make it easy to find.

Mike