Let's Post Steve's Vote-Report to ER

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 30 16:07:09 PDT 1996

Mike O wrote:
-snip-
>But if you don't propose using it, then my "second" isn't a second,
>but is just a proposal. Would you agree that that report is
>completed when the changes in the previous paragaraph have been
>made?

I think we'd need to at least include the definitions of the methods,
and maybe a few sentences for each highlighting its properties.

I'll try to make some time in the next few days to write it up,
borrowing from the definitions posted, and then I'll post this draft
to EM for comments.

If anyone is planning to verify the tally math, please let me know.
If anyone has comments on the summary report, or you'd would like to
change your ballot, or a nonvoter would like to add his/her ballot,
please post it to EM.