Let's Post Steve's Vote-Report to ER

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Jul 28 09:00:18 PDT 1996

Mike O wrote:
>Steve's posting of his vote-report to EM implies a proposal to
>use that report, to post it to ER. I second that proposal. Does
>anyone oppose that proposal?

I oppose.

I never meant for that message to be our report to ER.  But assuming
I correctly interpreted everyone's ballot and that my math is
verified, I think most of it can be incorporated into our (longer)
report.

Mike, do you mean you want us to post the result to ER first along
with a promise that we'll follow up with a longer report?