Let's Post Steve's Vote-Report to ER

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Sat Jul 27 13:26:54 PDT 1996

Steve's posting of his vote-report to EM implies a proposal to
use that report, to post it to ER. I second that proposal. Does
anyone oppose that proposal?

If we're about to post a report to ER, that means that anyone who
wants to vote before that posting should vote within a few days.

***

By the way, when posting Steve's report, let's take out the
part about my saying that MPV, in our vote, is the nearest
rival to Smith//Condorcet. That was a careless statement, and
I've retracted it. Plain Condorcet is the runner-up by any
way of counting.

***

Mike