a draft for voting report (fwd)

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Tue Jul 23 01:35:02 PDT 1996

Mike Ossipoff writes:

This message was returned due to a rare foul-up, and so I'm re-sending
it after eliminating the line that caused the automated foul-up.

As I always say when forwarding something, the extra header that
follows is there because I don't have a way to delete lines or blocs
of text. My actual message is right after that header.