[EM] ER/EM FAQs

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Feb 22 12:32:07 PST 1996

>The first ER FAQ might be:
[snip]

Ok, that's a start.  But I think we should work together to make one
large and ever-growing document, not a collection of disjointed
messages.  Shall we commence assembling an outline, to see if a
reasonable outline structure can work?

I think the outline should try to be as comprehensive as possible,
even if we don't intend to work on all its sections.  That will
leave room for others to come along later and see what needs to be
done, encouraging them to merge their work instead of posting it
separately.

I've dialogued some with Mike O. and Rob L. about outlines for this,
and I think there's some consensus about a framework.  There were
about a half dozen messages involved; shall I forward them to [EM]?