Message from Jim Lindsay

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Mon Feb 19 00:30:26 PST 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 21:49:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim Lindsay <jlindsay at netcom.com>
To: Rob Lanphier <robla at eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [ER] New "election-methods" list

This is excellent, Rob, thanks!  Due to time constraints, I'm not going
to subscribe to election-methods for now; hopefully things will be better
after June.  I'm often interested in the discussions, just a matter of
prioritizing.  If anyone has a question about computerizing, PRMaster, or
the like, they should ask me directly.

-- Jim