credibility

Kevin Hornbuckle kevinh at efn.org
Mon Dec 2 09:29:48 PST 1996

In my view Mike O. has treated electoral reform seriously and provided me
with thorough technical information, a lot which I've used in small
elections. I've compiled a huge volume of e-mail to put into a binder for
reference as we in Oregon continue to build more publicly for electoral
reform (single winner and PR).

Donald's posts are not serious and have served to be mostly diversionary,
riddled with 'jokes' or scenarios so far-fetched that they are a waste of
time to read. Mike may feel his initial responses were a waste of time,
but in politics someone has to blow the whistle on BS so that others don't
get taken in.

I would like EM and ER continue to be a source for serious students and
activists of electoral fairness.

Kevin Hornbuckle
P.O. Box 10654
Eugene, Oregon 97440