When should iterations end? (fwd)]

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Sun Aug 25 20:37:33 PDT 1996

Mike Ossipoff writes:
> From dfb Fri Aug 23 02:23:48 1996

[I sent this by the "reply" option, during the time when EM was
sending replies only to the author, not to the whole list. And
so this reply only went to Steve. I thought I'd re-sent it to EM,
but it hasn't posted, so maybe I didn't. So I'm doing so now. Excuse
the extra header below. The message is right after that]