Typo in most recent posting

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Mon Aug 19 03:48:28 PDT 1996

Sorry, but I've noticed another typo:

I didn't mean to say that I consider Iterative Condorcet &
Iterative Bucklin to be the best easily hand-counted methods
for large elections--because Condorcet, in any version, isn't
easily hand-counted in large elections.

What I meant to say there was that I now consider Iterative
Plurality & Iterative Bucklin to be the best easily hand-counted
methods for large elections.

Also, I should add: In addition to GMC, LO2E-1 & LO2E-2, it
also seems to me that Iterated Plurality & Iterated Buckliln
don't meet the Condorcet Criterion either.

Mike