Direction of this list

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Apr 29 15:02:34 PDT 1996

Rob wrote:
[snip]
>I'm sorry to be a dictatorial poop here, but since no one is
>contributing dues to this group, no one has anything of value vested
>in this group except me, because I'm contributing disk space and a
>mailing list.  I'm going to have to make some executive decisions
>until someone else buys an account and hosts their own list or
>website or something.
>
>We have to get started by having a FAQ, any FAQ.
[snip]

Before accepting this dictate, I think we should deliberate on it
some.  If the group wants a maillist which will be run
democratically, I'll try to start one.

I consider the time we invest in this group to be of value.  By that
standard, Rob hasn't been contributing very much lately.

--Steve