[EM] (Fwd) [SW] Outline-driven group writing

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Feb 29 19:20:45 PST 1996

I'm forwarding two messages to election-methods.  This is the first.
I sent it to Mike O. before the Single-Winner Committee reconvened in
the election-methods list.  The second message is Mike's reply,
following in a moment.

The subject is how we as a group can produce an educational document
on electoral problems and reforms.

--Steve