[EM] Big typo!

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:27:02 PST 2004

I mistakenly said that defensive burying is needed in Approval and Margins.

I meant that defensive burial is needed in IRV & Margins (also in
Plurality).

Defensive burying of a favorite is never needed in Approval.

Order-revesal can only be needed in Approval under conditions that are said
to be so unlikely that they can be ignored.

And, to repeat, Approval never gives anyone incentive to vote anyone over
their favorite.

IRV, Plurality, and Margins often require that.

Mike Ossipoff