Fwd: [EM] Antisocial behavior (from Steve Eppley)

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:47:14 PDT 2001

This is a re-posting of a message from Steve Eppley, that speaks to
the issue of antisocial behavior:

Hi,

It seems pretty clear to me that in numerous recent messages,
Markus Schulze has been desperately trying to dodge the issue
(whether his claim that his voting method is better than Tideman
is reasonable or not) by making quite a few false claims and
unwarranted attacks on my character.

After Markus' February 28 message ("Re: Tideman and GMC"), I
received some private email from EM subscribers commenting on
the nasty tone of that message.  A few weeks ago Mike Ossipoff
felt moved to publicly scold Markus for continuing to do more of
the same.  Markus' recent messages appear to me to be more of
the same.

I have confidence in the ability of EM subscribers to recognize
the antisocial quality of his tactics.  However, in case I've
misunderstood what Markus has been saying, or in case I've made
errors in my arguments, I hope some subscribers (other than
Markus, of course) will take the time let me know.