[EM] DSV clarification

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 7 19:59:26 PDT 2001

When I was saying that there's some similarity between Voter's Choice
& DSV, I was referring to a refined, generalized Voter's Choice that
doesn't just look at _winners_ by the designated methods as the
current version does. I was referring to the as-yet uninvented
refinement that would place one's final Approval votes according to
how well the alternatives do in the designated method's count (even if they
don't win), and the designating voter's ratings of the alternatives.

Mike Ossipoff