Fwd: Re: [EM] Ballot for poll on poll topics

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:38:15 PDT 2001

Here is Martin's ballot. The other ballots are in the EM archives, for
late March. I'll start finding them and posting them here. You can
probably find them there before I'll have them all psted.

Again, I'm sorry about not posting this sooner, so that others could
verify that Voting Systems wins the Approval and CR counts.

For any ballot not designating a count rule, the default designation
is "Manual", meaning that that voter's Approval ballot is used to
directly place his final-count Approval votes (instead of their
being automatically placed by giving one to the the winner by the
voter's designated method, and to everything that he's ranked higher).