[EM] Taking a break, Richard Lung

Richard, the VoteFair guy electionmethods at votefair.org
Mon May 27 08:12:08 PDT 2024

On 5/26/2024 11:40 PM, Richard Lung wrote:
> I wish  to unsubscribe because of old age and failing eyesight but I
> don't see an unsubscribe option on the EM e-mails.

Richard Lung, thank you for your contributions!

I admit that sometimes I read or skimmed your messages and scratched my
head wondering "what is he trying to say?"

Yet I came to appreciate that you were speaking up for significant
principles of voting.  Especially taking opposition -- not just support
-- into account.  Also you wisely called attention to how vote-counting
reform fits into the bigger "picture" of politics/government.

Again, thank you for your contributions!

Richard Fobes
(the other Richard)
the VoteFair guy