[EM] Did someone not hear what I said about Approval vs Condorcet?

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 22:11:48 PDT 2024

…& of course multiply that 18090 by the number of ballots, to get an idea
of what’s involved in the 18090 order-determinations to be done on each
ballot, & recorded, &  then summed, to obtain each of the 18090 pairwise
vote-totals.

…each of which then must be carried or transmitted to where the central
count is done.