[EM] Taking a break

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Sun May 26 14:28:12 PDT 2024

Hi Kristofer,

I hope this message finds you well. I understand your decision to take a
break from the Election Methods (EM) list, and I respect your need for some
time away. Your contributions have been invaluable, and while your presence
will be missed, it's important to make sure you're feeling well and not
overworking yourself.

I’ve always admired the way you handle things with such respect and
professionalism, even when we didn’t see eye to eye. Your integrity shines
through in every discussion, and that’s something I deeply respect.

So while you’re taking this breather, know your presence will be missed.
Take care, and catch you later!