[EM] Example with most different results

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Sat May 25 09:40:21 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-25 17:05, Kevin Venzke wrote:

> I really can't imagine how to make such scenarios without just running tons of
> random scenarios until you find a good one. Is that what you did?

I think you can do some of them with mixed integer programming. But it
would be pretty cumbersome - just running tons of scenarios would be easier.

(For instance, for Kemeny, you could enumerate every permutation with
Kemeny first and then add constraints that the minimum Kendall tau
distance of these must be less than every other permutation's Kendall tau.)

Weighted positional methods are easy to do, at least :-)

-km