[EM] POLL again: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-16 05:15:00 UTC

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Wed May 15 10:46:01 PDT 2024

That's 11 and a half hours from now.

So if you have a ballot that's almost done, or feel like submitting one,
now would be the time :-)

CLC: Since I don't know the WDSC status of every Condorcet method in
this poll, I suggest we count the ballot so that every WDSC Smith method
mentioned on list since I last asked are ranked in the WDSC category,
and every other Smith method below it, even if strictly speaking some of
them may pass WDSC. If you want it to be counted differently, let me or
Michael know within the deadline.

-km