[EM] POLL: New deadline: 2024-05-16 05:15:00 UTC

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Sun May 12 14:42:21 PDT 2024

On 2024-05-12 18:24, robert bristow-johnson wrote:

> We need not resubmit our vote, right?

The last ballot you submitted is what counts, so you don't need to
resubmit unless you want to make a change to it.

Though speaking of: you left out some (non-Condorcet) methods on your
ballot. Do you want them ranked last, or somewhere else? The methods are
Approval plus manual runoff, MJ, RCIPE, and Double Defeat Hare.

> I haven't seen posted here more than a couple other ballots.  How many
> have voted?

By my count, in reverse order of submission, there's:

Richard Fobes ("Poll, final ballot from Richard Fobes, the VoteFair guy")
You ("POLL: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-11 05:15:00 UTC")
Me ("Poll ballot")
fdpk69p6uq ("POLL: References (was: Re: Poll, preliminary ballots)")
Joshua Boehme ("My Preliminary Ballot for the Voting Systems Poll")
Chris Benham ("Poll ballot revision, Wednesday 24 April")
Mike Ossipoff ("Revised ballot, Wednesday, April 17th")

> I also am skeptical about the usefulness of the results (I presume a
> pairwise preference matrix and approval tallies) but will be interested
> anyway.

All the more reason for lurkers out there - or frequent posters for that
matter - to vote :-)

-km