[EM] Hare

Chris Benham cbenhamau at yahoo.com.au
Sat May 11 20:08:24 PDT 2024

I'm sorry Mike, but I find this to be an absurd inversion of the truth.

Hare's  LNHarm, LNHelp, Clone Independence, a quite weak Compromise
incentive and invulnerability to any other strategy except difficult-
to-coordinate (and somewhat risky) Push-over are all things of use in a
tough competitive election (with plenty of mutual enmity).

What's useful or attractive about any of those properties in a friendly
election about pizza toppings or movies?  For that some Condorcet method
or Score or even Borda should be fine.

Chris B.