[EM] POLL: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-11 05:15:00 UTC

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Fri May 10 13:34:08 PDT 2024

I hadn't known that we were actually voting.  I don't need to vote by secret ballot, but I don't want to necessarily influence other votes.Should I just send a ballot to you, Kristofer?  How do we do this?Powered by Cricket Wireless------ Original message------From: Kristofer MunsterhjelmDate: Fri, May 10, 2024 15:21To: EM;Cc: Subject:[EM] POLL: Approaching deadline: 2024-05-11 05:15:00 UTCAnd I should just as well make a post that the deadline for the EM poll
is approaching, so others don't forget to post their ballots before
time's up :-)

Unless I made a calculation error, there's just short of ten hours left.

I'll make another post with all the manipulability stats in a single
message after this, in case it'll be useful, e.g. for breaking ties.

-km
----