[EM] Request for help: List of Pathological Elections

Closed Limelike Curves closed.limelike.curves at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:46:41 PDT 2024

The past few months I've been knuckling down and rewriting large swathes of
election-methods Wikipedia, which has been taking up a lot of my time. This
includes redoing the articles on Arrow's theorem, Spoiler effects, and
Favorite betrayal almost completely from scratch.

That said, there's only so much I can do. So, I'd like to request help on a
new article I think is important, which I'm drafting here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:List_of_pathological_elections

Useful resources are Warren D. Smith's list of pathological elections and
the Wikipedia article on vote-splitting.