[EM] Approval & 1-Person-1-Vote, & other Approval reply-answers.

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Thu Mar 28 16:40:33 PDT 2024

> On 03/28/2024 6:48 PM EDT Michael Ossipoff <email9648742 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Sorry about the delay—We had a lot to do, & then my phone somehow deleted Robert’s post, & so then I had to find it in the archives, further delaying the time when I’d have time to do so.
>> I shouldn’t answer this post, because it’s so obvious, everyone must already know what it is. The post isn’t worthy of a reply. I’ll reply this time, but this is the last time.

Well, that's perhaps for the best.  Partly because of the text (different fonts, no or weird formatting, I can't tell what/who you're quoting and what is the actual response), partly because of the size (too many different things and the "stream of consciousness" writing), I can't really discern the specific objections or questions that I would reply to.  I can tell that at least part of this is directed toward me, but it appears that you're responding to what other people have said.

So I'm willing to leave this as it is.

r b-j . _ . _ . _ . _ rbj at audioimagination.com

.
.