[EM] Part 3 of Approval vs Condorcet

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Fri Mar 22 03:55:30 PDT 2024

Have you ever sent a message and then realized you have more to say? I
assure you I’m not deliberately spamming the list — nor am I the one
sending three-part diatribes.

Michael J. Garman | he/him

Digital & Campus Organizer | Rank the Vote

Book a meeting with me! <https://calendly.com/michael-j-garman>

(401) 644-4108 | michael.garman at rankthevote.us