[EM] This is a repost for the benefit of Mr. Garman of RankTheVote

Michael Garman michael.garman at rankthevote.us
Wed Mar 20 12:04:22 PDT 2024

I agree, it’s not a perfect system. The fact that you’re only able to point
to two failures from over 500 elections is a sign that it’s a significant
upgrade from what we’ve got now, though.

I’m not saying it l’s perfect. I never have. All I’m saying is that
Ossipoff’s argument that voters who have to pick between IRV and FPP should
pick the latter is absurd.

Michael J. Garman | he/him

Digital & Campus Organizer | Rank the Vote

Book a meeting with me! <https://calendly.com/michael-j-garman>

(401) 644-4108 | michael.garman at rankthevote.us